Thursday, February 7, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Sooooooo...it's been a while.  So much and so little has been going on....so where to begin?

I must admit that this year has been completely amazing thus far!  And it's also been very crazy and part stressful as well. 

Not to go on and on but things with my sister are UUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  I'll have to re-address that isse another time.

My religious beliefs and my spirituality have never been stronger than what they are now.  Part of me is in a place that needs my faith to get me through my day-to-day life.  Another part of me is just so overwhelmed and blessed with what I have---how far I've come----and THANKING God in advance for all that's in store.  So......... I can't be happier about 2013 and what that means for all of the good things that are about to happen in my life in the next 330-some days!!!!

It's so crazy and time really flies but I have been single now since January of 2011----which was 2 years ago.  And so much has transpired since that time.  But one thing I have found is that I have a problem with establishing, mending and maintaining healthy relationships! I think when I broke up with my ex----it did a number on me.  I already had some trust issues but those issues took on a life of their own.  I don't believe in people.  I don't want to get close to people.  And then when I do----I find myself pulling back from them. 

Having said that...I am a work in progress.  I imagine I will be a work in progress until I leave this lovely earth.  While I am striving daily to be a better Christian, a better person, a better teacher, and a better woman----I will always have room for growth and improvement.  But my prayer tonight is that I learn to establish and maintain healthy relationships----when I am ready and open-----to be able to appreciate those relationships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment