Monday, January 9, 2012

Time Heals All...

Sure, the title is cliche.  But its the truth.

So, I moved out from my friends house.  It was pretty hard and pretty taxing on me.  But in the days after the move, and really, ever since the move-----it's been pretty hard on me.  I don't deal well with change.  I had grown accustomed to seeing her daily and doing certain things together and having a certain level of communication, etc.  And now...all of that is different.

We had major communication issues before I moved, but they have just become more strained.  If I am dealing with a woman, I actually need some time set aside for me, time to communicate, time to spend, time to get to know one another, time to grow together, time to see if we are compatible.  I also need attention from the woman I deal with.  And this woman---doesn't have the time or attention to offer.

So, I am making a concerted effort to gradually get over this woman and move forward.  It's pretty hard because I have grown accustomed to being with her and seeing her and talking to her and loving her over the past several months.  But over time, I guess it will get easier to move on.

I'll keep you posted if anything changes or how things develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment