Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm Back...I think!

So I feel like a complete flake.  I started to love my blog and really got the hang of things...until I got SUCKED into the YouTube hoopla!  I joined RonniewiththeT blog and his blog was attached to his YouTube page.  He had 1 or 2 videos max and I thought it was really neat.  I never thought it was anything that I would ever consider doing--for a number of reasons.  So, I had just turned 26 years old, my life was not where I wanted it to be, and I felt like I better start taking some chances and living my life.  So....I created a YouTube page and learned how to upload videos.  I was nervous and insecure initially, but I got a little bit of followers and it was the best thing ever.  I am happy for the events that transpired in my life, that actually gave me the courage to create AND upload a video.  But now, my fucking laptop is OUT OF COMMISSION and my girlfriend's computer (the one I am using to type this) does not have a web cam.  My cellphone does not record without some damn memory card and I am just feeling technologically challenged right now.  But I am missing YouTube :-(....a lot!  I feel like I am missing out on things and missing out on my opportunities to gain more followers.  Anyway, I guess it happened so that I could stick to my initial commitment...which was my blog on blog spot.  I mean people get so lazy.  Me personally, I don't read much; haven't read a book since college; frankly....A HOT ASS MESS!!!  I know the importance of reading and how smart I could become just by reading books.  But I am too lazy.  And I allowed YouTube to get me away from typing and expressing myself this way.  So, having got that off my chest....I believe I will be back soon.  And maybe for as long as my computer is broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment